For cutting thick metal with low-pressure oxygen
Purposed for: manual oxy-gas parting cutting of scrap metal, topping of low-carbon steel ingots up to 700mm thick.
Used gas fuel: natural gas (methane).
It is successfully used at PJSC “Novokramatorsky Mashynostroitelny Zavod”.
– quick opening and closing of the cutting oxygen valve due to the triple thread at its stem;
– preheating and cutting oxygen nozzles made of copper;
– replaceable cutting nozzles (central channel diameter – 4 – 5-6mm);
– tip tubes made of stainless steel;
– operation at oxygen pressure 6-7 bar;
– solid valve stems of stainless steel. Service life of more than 15 000 cycles;
– straight-through head;
– resistant to flashbacks due to an elaborate design of the mixing chamber;
– comfortable aluminium pad;
– cutting oxygen knob from the cylinder valve.
|Cutting thickness, mm||300-700|
|Used gas fuel||methane|
|Gas mixing type||low-pressure|
|Inlet pressure of oxygen, MPa (bar)||6-7|
|Inlet pressure of methane, MPa (bar)||0,7-1,5|
|Consumption of oxygen, m3/h||41-120|
|Consumption of methane, m3/h||up to 5|
|Cutting torch length no more than, mm||1130|
|Cutting torch weight no more than, kg||1,64|
|Oxygen inlet connection thread (hose), mm||M16x1,5 (8)|
|Gas fuel inlet connection thread (hose), mm||M16x1,5LH (8)|
|Countries where the above-mentioned connection threads are applicable||All countries|