Pressure regulator RN-200-V DM is designed for reducing, regulating and automatic keeping up of set working pressure of nitrogen. Applicable for air and inert gases.
The pressure regulator is designed in accordance with the requirements of manufacturer’s design documentation, safety guidelines, ISO 2503.
The pressure regulator is intended for operating at ambient temperatures of -250 up to +500С.
It designed for testing pressurized systems with compressed nitrogen
(e.g. refrigeration / air conditioning systems, etc.)
– high capacity 100m3/h
– shut-off valve at the outlet
– safety valve
|Maximum inlet gas pressure, bar||200|
|Maximum working gas pressure, bar||30|
|Maximum capacity, m3/h||100|
|Weight no more than, kg||1.6|
|Standard||DIN 477 №10|
|Outlet thread (Hose inner diameter, mm)||G1/4 (Hose Ø6)|
|Overall dimensions, mm, no more than||205х210х195|
|Countries where the above-mentioned connection threads are applicable||Poland, Bulgaria, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Scandinavia, Romania, Serbia|
Single-stage nitrogen high-pressure regulator is designed for reducing, regulating and automatically keeping up the preset working pressure of nitrogen.
It is allowed to use the pressure regulator for air and other inert gases. The pressure regulator is intended for high capacity of up to 100m3/h.
– reliable brass body and cover
– high precision of pressure maintenance
– durable reducing valve with a PU insert
– convenient handwheel made of shockproof plastic
– for convenience there is a shut-off at the regulator outlet, which allows to stop the gas supply to the equipment without closing the valve on the cylinder
– inlet and outlet threads are standard for the CIS countries
– pressure gauges with a rubber cap to prevent damages caused by slight impacts
The pressure regulators are used for checking the tightness of closed systems with nitrogen pressure of up to 30 kgf/cm2, pressure testing of air-conditioning systems and other climatic systems before filling the system with a coolant when checking the system elements for solidity and tightness.
Checking for leaks in the air conditioning system circuit is carried out when:
– installing the air-conditioner;
– searching for refrigerant leaks (freon);
– depressurizing the freon line to replace the compressor, filter or for troubleshooting purposes;
– in complex multi-zone climate systems with extended freon mains, where there are soldered coupling joints of copper pipes
Pressure testing of the climate system allows you to verify the quality of the connections on the shut-off valves, in the places of rolling and soldering, as well as along the entire length of the channels.