The universal flow regulator is designed for reducing the pressure of argon, carbon dioxide as well as gas mixtures Ar+CO2 delivered from the cylinder and automatically keeping up preset flow when supplying gas to the electric equipment for MIG/MAG/TIG welding.
– compact version for MIG/MAG and TIG welding
– pressure gauges Ø50mm
– regulator body and connection units made of brass
– sound notification of the safety valve actuation
– maximum inlet pressure – 200bar
– a valve with a teflon insert installed in the reducing unit
Conforms to the ISO 2503 requirements.