The pressure regulator is designed for reducing, regulating and automatically maintaining the preset working pressure of acetylene while conducting gas welding, cutting, brazing and heating works.
Safe! All working and conjunctive parts made of brass.
|Maximum inlet gas pressure, bar||25|
|Maximum working gas pressure, bar||1,5|
|Maximum capacity, m3/h||5|
|Weight no more than, kg||1,5|
|Outlet thread (Hose inner diameter, mm)||G3/8LH (8E)|
|Countries where the above-mentioned connection threads are applicable||Portugal, Great Britain|
Manufactured according to ISO 2503.
– LARGE VISIBLE PRESSURE GAUGES! (Body Ø63 mm) according to ISO 5171
– Scale graduated in bars (bar)
– Limit ,arks of maximum inlet and outlet pressure
– Maximum working (ISO2503)
– Reliable hose fastening
– Reliable reducing unit: precise maintenance of preset flow
– Ergonomic non-detachable knobs made of shockproof plastic