The pressure regulator is designed for reducing, regulating and automatically maintaining the preset working pressure of acetylene while conducting gas welding, cutting, brazing and heating works.
– light weight, small size and yet great performance
– for fixed and portable gas stations
– pressure gauge diameter 50mm in MPa
– inlet pressure up to 200 bar
– colored according to the gas type
– easily serviced
– low price
Warranty claims make no more than 0,1%.
Body and connection units made of brass.
|Maximum inlet gas pressure, bar||25|
|Maximum working gas pressure, bar||1,5|
|Maximum capacity, m3/h||5|
|Weight no more than, kg||0,5|
|Outlet thread (Hose inner diameter, mm)||M16x1,5LH (6/9)|
|Countries where the above-mentioned connection threads are applicable||Finland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia|