Large-size pressure regulator with a flow meter for branded welding equipment.
The universal flow regulator is designed for reducing the pressure of argon, carbon dioxide as well as gas mixtures Ar+CO2 delivered from the cylinder and automatically keeping up the preset flow when supplying gas to electric equipment for MIG/MAG/TIG welding, etc.
The second flow meter allows to adjust the gas flow for shielding the welding seam reverse side when welding tubes or vessels.
– large clearly visible high-pressure gauge (ø63 mm) according to iso 5171
– high precision of keeping up preset pressure and flow due to a large membrane
– only minor increase of pressure when the gas withdrawal is suspended
– limit mark at maximum pressure
– extended connection unit, suitable for cylinders with a protective collar
– reliable reducing unit ensures precision of maintaining preset flow
– increased resistance to freezing
– body and connection units made of brass
– sound notification of safety valve actuation
– a reliable valve with a PU insert installed in the reducing unit
Manufactured according to ISO 2503 requirements.
|Reducible gas||Argon (MIX)||СО2|
|Inlet pressure, bar||200|
|Standard||DIN 477 №9|
|Maximum capacity, l/min||according to red scale (Ar)||25|
|according to black scale (CO2)||25|
|Overall dimensions, мм|
|Weight no more than, kg||1,71|
|Outlet thread (Hose inner diameter, mm)||G1/4 (6)|
|Countries where the above-mentioned connection threads are applicable||Poland, Bulgaria, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Scandinavia, Romania, Serbia|