The pressure regulator is designed for reducing, regulating and automatically keeping up preset working pressure of oxygen for gas welding, cutting, brazing or heating.
Safe! All working and conjunctive parts made of brass.
Sound notification of safety valve actuation in an emergency situation.
– compact version for portable and stationary gas welding kits
– pressure gauges Ø50mm in bar
– inlet pressure up to 200 bar
– body and connection units made of brass
– sound notification of safety valve actuation
– inlet connection unit installed at the rear along the central axis of the pressure regulator, which allows to easily mount it at the cylinder
– perfect for small-capacity cylinder (5l, 10l, 20l)
– a non-detachable universal nipple for hose Ø6/8 mm installed at the outlet
– a reliable valve with a PU insert installed in the reducing unit
– low price
Manufactured according to ISO 2503.
|Standard||DIN 477 №9|
|Maximum inlet gas pressure, bar||200|
|Maximum working gas pressure, bar||10|
|Maximum capacity, m3/h||30|
|Weight no more than, kg||0,9|
|Gauges diametr, mm||Ø50|
|Hose inner diameter, mm||6/8|
|Countries where the above-mentioned connection threads are applicable||Poland, Bulgaria, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Scandinavia, Romania, Serbia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Ukraine, Russia|