Oxy-gas three-pipe cutting torch with in-nozzle gas mixing and a cutting oxygen valve.
Used for hand oxy-gas cutting of low carbon steel up to 300mm thick, as well as for local heating of any metals or alloys.
Compatible cutting nozzles: G1A, G1P, HP1, DH1.
Supplied without nozzles.
Facilitates an accurate high-quality cut at maximum performance.
– new light-weight design allows for greater performance at minimal effort
– fully soldered body and stainless steel tubes ensure cutting torch rigidity, solidity and durability
– use of silver solders allows for continuous operation in hard conditions as well as confined areas without damaging the design integrity
– universal design allows to quickly switch to another type of gas (acetylene, propane-butane, natural gas) by simply changing the nozzle
– convenient ergonomic handle allows for a firm grip on the cutting torch shank and easy operation in all spatial positions
– cutting oxygen valve allows to feed oxygen smoothly without metal splashes and perform long cuts with minimal effort
– increased cost-efficiency as compared to ordinary injection-type cutting torches due to nozzles’ elaborate design
– perfect balancing adjustment relative to the cutter’s hand allows to perform fine cuts and control the process easily
– comfortable positioning of the valves and their bright colouring (blue for oxygen and red for gas fuel) allows to quickly adjust the preheating flame
– exquisite design that combines the necessary functionality, reliability and safety
|Cutting capacity, mm||3-300mm|
|Cutting torch length, mm, no more than||551mm|
|Types of compatible nozzles||G1A, G1P, HP1, DH1|
|Gas mixing type||in-nozzle|
|Head seating cone, °||30+3|
|Used gas fuels||Propane / Acetylene / (Methane)|
|Cutting oxygen start valve||valve|
|Head bending angle||95º|
|Oxygen inlet thread (hose)||G1/4 (Ø6)|
|Gas fuel inlet thread (hose)||G3/8LH (Ø8)|
|Thread in the cutting torch head||М22Х1,5|
|Cutting torch weight, kg no more than||0,9kg|
|Applicable regulations||ISO 5172|
|Countries where the above-mentioned connection threads are applicable||Portugal, Spain|
The cutting torch is a universal type as per used gas fuels – depending on the nozzle mounted to the head it can operate on propane-butane, methane (natural gas) and acetylene.
Safety and durability
The cutting torch design is rightfully considered to be the safest one as gas fuel and oxygen are supplied by separate tubes – first to the cutting torch head and then to the nozzles where the gases get mixed. Such design allows for safe operation of the cutting torch without the risk of internal combustion of the oxy-gas mixture inside the mixing tube that is incidental to injection-type cutting torches in emergency situations. The danger of flashbacks is minimized and severe affects are eliminated. The cutting torch tubes are made of stainless steel which prevents their oxidation and destruction, the head and the shank are made of brass which ensures high durability. Valve stems made of stainless steel ensure the valve’s operational life of no less than 45 000 “open-closed” cycles.
Compatibility and scope of delivery
The nozzle is not included in the delivery set but can be ordered separately depending on the cutting thickness. Thus, there is no need to overpay for unnecessary kitting – the users can choose the nozzles as required by the task at hand. The cutting torch is compatible with nozzles G1A, G1P, HP1, DH1.