Designed for preventing flashbacks. Installed on welding or cutting torches.
|Gas||type||Maximum operating pressure, bar||Capacity m3/h||Inlet thread||Outlet thread|
|oxygen||FA NV||20||50||nipple 6/8||nipple 6/8|
Each flashback arrester DONMET КОК/КОG undergoes a performance check by provoking a flashback on a special device!
100% performance guaranteed
Gas cutting and welding processes present potential risks of emergencies, including flashbacks (flame front entering a gas hose, a pressure regulator or a cylinder). To ensure SAFETY, prevent danger to life and protect the equipment from breaks, it is required to use state-of-the-art flashback arresters.
Safety devices must be installed either at the pressure regulator, or in the hose rupture or at the consumer’s side — the torch / cutting torch. DONMET plant produces all of these types of flashback arresters (see diagrams below).
Distinctive features of DONMET flashback arresters:
– Non-expendable: stop more than 100 flashbacks in a row;
– Work under pressure of up to 20 bar;
– Capacity 50m3 – allows to cut metal up to 400 mm thick;
– Each flashback arrester DONMET КОК/КОG undergoes a performance check by provoking a flashback on a special device;
– 2 functions: in-built spring-loaded check valve prevents gas overflow (preventive measures against flashbacks), and the porous insert of chrome-nickel steel reduces the flame front temperature below the ignition point thus preventing a flashback;
– service life is on average 2-3 years, taking into account possible flashbacks.