– heating of ferrous and non-ferrous metals for welding and surfacing;
– heating of parts during heavy-shrink fitting and press-fit disconnection.
Distinguishing features and advantages:
– the torch operates on an air-gas mixture with the use of natural gas (methane) or propane-butane as a gas fuel;
– uniform heating of an area up to 1100mm long;
– adjustable heating length from 800 to 1100 mm.
|Flame jet length L, mm||150-300|
|Pressure, bar||compressed air||4-6|
|natural gas (methane)||0,3…0,3|
|Consumption, m3/h||compressed air||46…70,4|
|natural gas (methane)||9,8…12,6|
|Rate of heat flow< KW||natural gas (methane)||94…120,7|
|Flame temperature, °C||1870|
|Torch length no more than, mm||1100|
|Torch weight no more than, kg||5,9|
|Hose inner diameter, mm||9|