Large-size regulator for branded welding equipment.
The universal flow regulator is designed for reducing the pressure of argon, carbon dioxide as well as gas mixtures Ar+CO2 delivered from the cylinder and automatically keeping up the preset flow when supplying gas to electric equipment for MIG/MAG/TIG welding, etc.
– large clearly visible pressure gauges (ø63 mm) according to iso 5171
– high precision of keeping up preset flow due to a large membrane
– only minor increase of pressure when the gas withdrawal is suspended
– limit marks at maximum inlet and outlet pressure
– maximum working pressure limiter (ISO2503)
– extended connection unit, suitable for cylinders with a protective collar
– reliable reducing unit ensures precision of maintaining preset flow
– ergonomic non-detachable knobs made of shockproof plastic
– increased resistance to freezing
– body and connection units made of brass
– sound notification of safety valve actuation
– a reliable valve with a PU insert installed in the reducing unit
Manufactured according to ISO 2503 requirements.
|Reducible gas||Argon (MIX)||СО2|
|Inlet pressure, bar||200|
|Standard||DIN 477 №6|
|Maximum capacity, l/min||according to red scale (Ar)||24|
|according to black scale (CO2)||22,5|
|Overall dimensions, mm||190x154x118|
|Weight no more than, kg||1,3|
|Outlet thread (Hose inner diameter, mm)||G1/4 (6)|
|Countries where the above-mentioned connection threads are applicable||Poland, Bulgaria, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Scandinavia, Romania, Serbia|