Designed for reducing and regulating the pressure of propane-butane delivered from the cylinder and automatically maintaining the working pressure.
Used for supplying gas to welding torches when conducting brazing, heating, annealing, tempering works, etc.
Warranty claims make no more than 0,1%.
– LARGE VISIBLE PRESSURE GAUGES! Ø63 mm according to ISO 5171
– Scale graduated in bars (bar)
– Limit marks of maximum inlet and outlet pressure
– Maximum working pressure limiter (ISO2503)
– Extended connection unit – 50 mm, suitable for cylinders with protective caps
– Reliable hose fastening (Euronipple)
– Reliable reducing unit, precise maintenance of preset flow
– Ergonomic non-detachable knobs made of shockproof plastic
|Standard||N FE 29-650/E|
|Maximum inlet gas pressure, bar||25|
|Maximum working gas pressure, bar||4|
|Maximum capacity, m3/h||5|
|Weight no more than, kg||1,1|
|Inlet thread||W21,7×1,814 LH|
|Outlet thread (Hose inner diameter, mm)||16x150G LH (8)|
|Countries where the above-mentioned connection threads are applicable||France|