The universal flow regulator is designed for reducing the pressure of argon, carbon dioxide as well as gas mixtures Ar+CO2 delivered from the cylinder, and for automatically keeping up preset flow when supplying gas to the electric welding equipment – semi-automatic welding machines MIG/MAG, argon arc welding plants (TIG), etc.
– compact version for MIG/MAG and TIG welding
– pressure gauges Ø50mm
– body and connection units made of brass.
– sound notification of safety valve actuation.
– inlet connection unit is installed at the rear along the regulator central axis, which allows to easily mount it at the cylinder
– a perfect solution for small-capacity cylinders (5l, 10l, 20l)
– maximum inlet pressure – 200bar
– flow gauge is calibrated in l/min
– non-detachable universal nipple for hose Ø6/8mm at the outlet
– reliable valve with a PU insert installed in the reducing unit
Conforms to ISO 2503 requirements.
|Reducible gas||Argon (MIX)||carbon dioxide|
|Standard||DIN 477 №10|
|Gas pressure at the inlet, bar||200|
|Maximum capacity at maximum working pressure, l/min||according to red scale (Ar)||24|
|according to black scale (CO2)||22,5|
|Overall dimensions, mm, no more than||125х145х115|
|Weight no more than, kg||0,9|
|Gauges diameter, mm||Ø50|
|Thread at the inlet||W24,32|
|Thread at the outlet (Hose inner diameter, mm)||6/9|
|Countries where the above-mentioned connection threads are applicable||Finland|