The pressure regulator is designed for reducing, regulating and automatically keeping up preset working pressure of oxygen for gas welding, cutting, brazing or heating.
Safe! All working and conjunctive parts made of brass.
Sound notification of safety valve actuation in an emergency situation.
– body and connection units made of brass
– sound notification of safety valve actuation
– light weight and small size and yet great performance
– for fixed and portable gas stations
– pressure gauge diameter 50mm in bar
– inlet pressure up to 200 bar
– colored according to the gas type
– easily serviced
– low price
Manufactured according to ISO 2503.
|Standard||DIN 477 №9|
|Maximum inlet gas pressure, bar||200|
|Maximum working gas pressure, bar||10|
|Maximum capacity, m3/h||30|
|Weight no more than, kg||0,8|
|Gauges diameter, mm||Ø50|
|Outlet thread (Hose inner diameter, mm)||G1/4 (6)|
|Countries where the above-mentioned connection threads are applicable||Poland, Bulgaria, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Scandinavia, Romania, Serbia|