Designed for reducing and regulating the pressure of propane-butane delivered from the cylinder, and automatically maintaining the working gas pressure.
Used for supplying gas to welding torches during brazing, heating, thermal annealing, surface hardening, etc.
– light weight and small size and yet great performance
– for fixed and portable gas stations
– pressure gauge diameter 50mm in bar
– inlet pressure up to 25 bar
– colored according to the gas type – propane
– easily serviced
– low price
Warranty claims make less than 0,1%.
Body and connection units made of brass.
Manufactured according to ISO 2503
|Standard||DIN 477 №2 (KFL)|
|Maximum inlet pressure, bar||25|
|Maximum working pressure, bar||4|
|Maximum capacity, m3/h||5|
|Weight no more than, kg||0,5|
|Inlet thread||W21,8 x 1/14" LH pin|
|Outlet thread (Hose inner diameterПрисоединяемый диаметр рукава, mm)||G3/8LH (8E)|
|Countries where the above-mentioned connection threads are applicable||Poland|