The pressure regulator is designed for reducing, regulating and automatically keeping up preset working pressure of oxygen for gas welding, cutting, brazing or heating.
Safe! All working and conjunctive parts made of brass.
Sound notification of safety valve actuation in an emergency situation.
– LARGE VISIBLE GAUGES! (Body Ø63 mm) according to ISO 5171
– Scale graduated in bars (bar)
– Limit marks of maximum inlet and outlet pressure
– Maximum working pressure limiter (ISO2503)
– Extended connection unit – 50 mm, suitable for cylinders with protective caps
– Reliable hose fastening (Euronipple)
– Reliable reducing unit, precise maintenance of preset consumption
– ergonomic non-detachable knobs made of shock-proof plastic
Manufactured according to ISO 2503.
|Standard||N FE 29-650/F|
|Maximum inlet gas pressure, bar||200|
|Maximum working gas pressure, bar||10|
|Maximum capacity, m3/h||30|
|Overall dimensions, mm||190x154x118|
|Weight no more than, kg||1,2|
|Gauges diameter, mm||Ø63|
|Outlet thread (Hose inner diameter, mm)||16x150D (6/9)|
|Countries where the above-mentioned connection threads are applicable||France|