Large-size pressure regulator with a flow meter for branded welding equipment.
The universal flow regulator is designed for reducing the pressure of argon, carbon dioxide as well as gas mixtures Ar+CO2 delivered from the cylinder and automatically keeping up the preset flow when supplying gas to electric equipment for MIG/MAG/TIG welding, etc.
The second flow meter allows to adjust the gas flow for shielding the welding seam reverse side when welding tubes or vessels.
– large clearly visible high-pressure gauge (ø63 mm) according to iso 5171
– high precision of keeping up preset pressure and flow due to a large membrane
– only minor increase of pressure when the gas withdrawal is suspended
– limit mark at maximum pressure
– extended connection unit, suitable for cylinders with a protective collar
– reliable reducing unit ensures precision of maintaining preset flow
– increased resistance to freezing
– body and connection units made of brass
– sound notification of safety valve actuation
– a reliable valve with a PU insert installed in the reducing unit
Manufactured according to ISO 2503 requirements.